Well, I think we should do this well. Without cheating.
Today I known that the post with more than 10 million notes is not real, so I decided to make a real one from the beginning.
I hope people reblog this. I think we should achieve that Teen Wolf hears our voices, and really know how many Sterek shippers are around here and the fandom.
I don’t know if someone has already tried this. In that case, I apologize for start over with this.
Once again, you have outdone yourselves. Our goal this year was to raise $5,000 to get Tyler Posey a lifetime membership to Wolf Haven International and we did it! We were able to raise a total of $7,701.71 in fandom donations to help the 50+ wolves and wolfdogs at WHI. Along with this, Tyler Posey, like Jeff Davis before him, has received a lifetime membership to WHI, so that he can visit the wolves we’ve “adopted” whenever he likes.
In total, the Teen Wolf fandom has sent $19,627.29 to Wolf Haven International in the last two years to care for their animals and continue their incredible conservation efforts. And it’s all thanks to you! This fandom rocks and we do awesome things when we band together, so be proud!
Once again, we want to thank all of the donors and volunteers that took part in our Wolf Pack Charity Project auctions. None of this would be possible without you. We hope to work with all of you again in the future!
ah yes, a healthy relationship… my ultimate fetish……
#my ultimate fetish is extremely healthy relationships with EXTREMELY UNHEALTHY SURROUNDING CIRCUMSTANCES #like how did this healthy relationship happen? nobody knows. it’s extremely improbable. HERE IT IS
- “Eat” the damn Play-doh cookies.
- Slurp the invisible soup.
- Pretend that they’re not causing grievous bodily harm as they “brush” your hair.
- Always be serious when asked what you’d like for dinner, and never say something silly like rabbit soup. Because they will go get their stuffed one off the bed, put it in your best pot, and fill said pot with water. Then place it on your desk.
- Greet their make believe friends and ask how their day was.
- Always kiss the teddy bear goodnight. It has feelings too.
- Always pretend to die when they shoot you.
- If you are having a fake war with them and you shoot them and they say they can’t die because they are invincible, you don’t shoot them again, because they are invincible.
- Yes, their drawing does look like a butterfly, not a bunch of jumbled up lines.
- Them pounding on the piano is the best thing you have ever heard.
no but seriously it’s very important to a child’s development to not be shut down by parents and other caregivers
The only thing I disagree with is the invincibility one ‘cause if my kid said they were invincible, I’d fake shoot them again in disbelief and continue to be amazed as they shrug off my fake bullets and fake kill me.
I’m posting this gif almost entirely because of this mans untuck…
for a while i thought this was just reversed, but then i realised that you can’t reverse the landing.. WHAT THE F*CK. How you do that son?!
i can barely get out of bed without tripping
and then there’s this asshole
This is some graceful, superhero shit right here.
Hi yes I would like to report a lost super hero.